Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Can you get pregnant from using a back mager as a vibrator if a man possibly used it? Im so worried. HELP?

The back mager started out only for back usage, but then I got curious and tried it as a vibrator. I know eew right? I don't do it anymore because I am suddenly petrified that my parents may have used it together and there was sperm on it. Then I used it and now I'm pregnant with my dad's baby (i don't know for sure I'm just worried). I asked my mom (it was really embarring) and she said they never used it. I'm just worried that what if she was lying and I have the possibility of being pregnant. Please help me and I need only serious answers and reurance please. Also does sperm dry when it hits the air? I can't seem to find a concrete answer. PLEASE help me I'm so scared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment