Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Giving advice to a friend who haves a mother that blackmail them.?

Well, I have a friend who's been telling me about their mother, (She only have's a mother, doesn't have a father) and she's telling me that her mother blackmails her, very selfish, expects way to much from her, is racist, have's more intrest in jewelry than her (such as her feeling's, meaning her mother is unsensitive), that her mother call's her dumb and idiotic(when she isn't, but that's my opinion.), and that her mother tell's her she have's life easy even though she expect's to much of her and she also tell's me she's being treated like a slave, I obviously feel horrible for her, espically since she told me her mother shoved a chair across the floor and that the chair hit her in the face and split her lip, because her mother got mad that she wasn't washing the floor fast enough, I feel clueless and not sure what to tell her now since I've never lived such a harsh life, or have had mean parent's, and I'm wondering what I should tell her to do now because as I stated, feel clueless on what to tell her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment