Thursday, December 22, 2011

I just got home, there was dense fog on the two lane road I was on?

the driver in the opposing lane crossed over the median just as I was about to come to a stop at the stop sign, I slowed down, then as he sped towards me, I swerved to avoid him and hit the stop sign. He kept going and of course I have no description of the vehicle because of the fog, dark and when highbeaming, makes vision worse, so no license plate. the car behind me stopped too out of fear. anyway, got home to survey the damage and my penger side mirror is hanging by a thread and my windows have a long scratch on them. question? can they be buffed out? if so, how much does something like that usually cost. I know the mirror will be close to 200.00 as I have a Honda accord 2002 with the folding mirrors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment