Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Im confused?crush help! 10 points, for whoever answerss!?

ok well i like this boy and basically EVERYONE has been saying he likes me and i asked him out like a week ago and he said well i dont know bc of reasons and then monday he texted me again and he was like i would go out with you or i would have said yes just not yet, and i was like ohh okay, but he use to like me in the beginning of the school year and he NEVER even told me and thats when i liked him, which is so gay cause then we could be going out right now. and everytime hes with a friend, his friend will text me and be like so do you still like him? or they just say, go out with____ im just like okay? lol. and they start saying perverted things.and i danced with him at the dance bc he was like just ask me and ill say yeah. and he's always like why didnt you ask me out or like you should ask someone out, when he knows hes the only person i like.and everyone thinks he likes me bc he always blushes around me and hes always staring at me&if im texting or talking to a guy on the phone he'll be like who are you talking to? and if i forget to text him like the whole day he'll just text me.do you like them? do you think their hot or cute? and everytime im in the hall hes always like hey or joins in my convos. he always wants to see my phone, everytime im near guys he always tries to get near me, or when im talking to a guy hes always staring and gets jealous,he always texts me afterschool, and afterschool we always hang out at the bball court and sometimes if we end a conversation he'll text me like 2hrs later and say something weird like do you still like me? or like if i died tomorrow what would you want to say to me?he makes it look so obvious that he liikes me but then when it comes time to when i ask him who he likes he'll so i dont know or no one like today i asked him who he liked and he was like no one.and i was like oh ok, do you think he likes me? or is he like shy? helppp mee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment