Thursday, December 22, 2011

Constant burning chest pain?

Im in the exact situation and I have also had evey test and blood work, but I was diagnosed with acid reflux and a chest and neck injury but im not sure why because I haven't had any accidents. Acid reflux causes burning behind the bone, in some people it's constant and in others the heartburn comes and goes. I also notice that when I bend down or lay down the pain gets worst. With the chest injury it has to do with strecthing of the muscles, maybe from heavy lifting, an accident, excercise, or anything that puts pressure on your muscles that they can't handle. I also get the tingling in my head and chest, feels like pins, but they can't find anything so I stopped stressing about and maybe you should too.because stress and anxiety can cause the symptoms to become worse or add new symtoms. I've started taking calcium and fiber supplements and doing light excercises to strenghten my muscles and bones as well as getting plenty of sleep. Hope you get something from this:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment