Thursday, December 22, 2011

Solely on salary, B.S. in chem. eng. or M.S. in microbiology or biochemistry?

I'm graduating next May with a degree in microbiology and I also have two years of undergraduate research to my name. I've always considered going to graduate school for microbiology or biochemistry for a master's, but I'm also thinking about going part time to get a degree in chemical engineering, which would take roughly five semesters. The only factor I'm wanting to consider is salary at this time, and I've done plenty of research on my own, but I'm hoping to hear from actual people who work in these fields because actual information from the people in the industry is much more valuable than my reading of numerical data. I appreciate even the slightest bit of advice, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment