Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How can i deal with this rejection?

i met a girl i absolutely fell for, i tried everything i could think of to get to know her and spend time with her, after a while she told me she started liking me back and was really excited to get to know me, all of her friends joked that they knew we'd end up dating at some point in time. We finally get back up to college campus and i can hardly get two words out of her after an entire summer of keeping in contact with her while she worked out of town, after all the things she said and all of her friends telling me she was in to me, i'm always seeking her out, starting the conversation and making plans, i honestly feel like if i had never reached out in the first place i would have never gotten to know her, after taking that first step i still feel like she would never come to me first, i have no issue with being the plan maker or opener of a conversation, i just hate the accompanying feeling that i'm annoying her or always pestering her, or that i'm coming off as creepy or weird for all of this, when my intentions are nothing more than to talk to her. I felt so surely that this was going to lead into something really good and fun, and i really got overexcited for it and invested a lot of time and effort into talking to her and making plans, but now it seems it was just nothing, what can i do to move along from this or get some closure. I'd feel even more awkward if after our little estranged few weeks on campus i'm like 'hey what happened to all that stuff we were talking about this summer?'

0 comments:

Post a Comment